Sunday 28 January 2007

Tedium

Ever been stuck in limbo?

You know, that place where you know you've got lots of stuff to do, but can't get it started or finished because you're relying upon other people to get one crucial part of what you're going to be working on finished for you.

Welcome to my world.

Still, once things get done (finally) I'm going to be so busy I won't have time to scratch myself. HOORAY!

At least I have the Shaguar coming over in under two weeks and the two of will go on holidays for eleven days. I'll have to take some photos.

7 comments:

volcboy said...

Stuck in limbo? What did you do, put your back out when the bar was too low :-p

Say hi to the Shaguar and yes - TAKE SOME PHOTOS

Gator Girl said...

Limbo. Just like I'm sitting here waiting for my lift to arrive, so I thought I'd pass the time commenting on other peoples blogs.

Doesn't mean I've got anything intelligent to say though.

moistie said...

Thats okay, gator girl. Are you off on one of your insane work trips once more?

And don't worry vocboy, I'll put up some interesting pics. I might even visit Mammoth Cave, which apparently has some cool fossils in it.

Chris Jackson said...

I know that limbo feelin' right now. Supposed to be headin' over to someone's place for a Bruce Reid and I'm sitting here killing time so I don't arrive early. As for the photography, I hope you're not talking in euphemisms.....

moistie said...

A Bruce Reid? My cockney rhyming slang knowledge isn't that good...

Photographs eh, he asks him knowingly.... nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

SoulCradler said...

Stuck in limbo? A faint, distant memory, unfortunately! Have an awesome time with the Shaguar :-)

Swamp Boy said...

Let me guess - blogging is on hold while the Shaguar is in town? Say hi from me.....